Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Week of Winter Break

I hardly ever update this blog as often as I'd like (though I should, because it would mean actually taking the time to write a whole entry and include complete thoughts.)

Also, I just realized that a few posts ago I criticized Jason Schwartzman for putting his own music on his own show, while I went on about a tumblr I had (for like, 2 days) in which I just posted photo booth pictures of myself. I'm fucking ridiculous.

I've started taking pictures (using good old 35mm film) on my mother's old Nikon camera. So far I've only developed one roll, out of which there's one pretty decent photo of a book sitting next to a window. (Yeah, I'm not looking to take over the world of art photogr
aphy anytime soon.)

Working on ideas for my zine (no, I never denied that I'm an art student.) I think I'm just going to give a detailed description of places, moments, and moods I'd specifically like to experience. But I'm not quite sure yet. A friend of mine sent me a copy of hers to my Chicago address a few weeks ago, so I suppose I'll take a look at hers when I get back and get inspired.

I'm also really inspired to go to Scandinavia, again. The one MAJOR problem that might keep me from ever going, though, is my freakish aversion to seafood. If I ever go, I'd be tortured by the natives. But their countries are so beautiful in their somewhat stark commonness.


Stockholm, Sweden


I'm led to believe that this is Norway...


Swedish countryside


No comments:

Post a Comment