Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hump Day of Hell (Kind of)


Blerg.

I'm sitting in Art History now, after rushing from the 162 (dorm) building where I was working on a soft sculpture project with my friend Kirk. Most of the day consisted of traveling to and from Jo Ann Fabrics to get supplies, but ended up taking about three hours (we left at around 1-ish.) And, of course, I had to go to Art History less than two hours after we got back to the building to work on it. It's going to be FDR in a bear costume, and it's due tomorrow. At 9. In the morning.

Oh yeah, and we have to build a platonic solid. Preferably a square, because making a 3-dimensional octagon at 2 A.M. doesn't sound like a party to me.

Also, I want Chipotle. However, living in the loop, it's nearly impossible to find a place that's open after 8, much less 9 (when my class lets out.) Potbelly on State street is open 'till 10. But I said Chipotle.

AND ALSO, I forgot my Art History book, meaning I forgot my homework assignment. Daymn.


No comments:

Post a Comment