Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back.

My need to write on blogs comes in waves.

This summer has been kind of a dud, except for a few pockets of fun times here and there. People kept telling me over the school year, "Oh yeah, you GOTTA spend at least ONE summer in the city." Yeah. Probably so I could have some material for a depressing yet brilliant masterwork of art (of a medium yet to be determined.) Everyone has been in their hometowns, doing... hometown stuff. I've been here, gettin' credits and persuading my brother to buy me copious amounts of booze whenever he visits. I really need to get a fake.

A part of me wants to have a Mad Men party for the season premiere this Sunday. Smoke cigars, dress nicely, drink man drinks. Sounds like a fantastic idea.

Anyway, I went to my new dermatologist yesterday. She has a super thick German accent. It. Is. Awesome. But apparently I have eczema, so I'm being put on a special diet. Must avoid: Citrus fruit, tomatoes, sugar, white flour, caffeine, or cow's milk. I also can't use hair conditioner, get overheated, or wear polyester. Not to mention I have to take a shit ton of dietary supplements and use this super fancy ointment that probably comes from deep within the Amazon rain forest. If the 2.5 of you who read this blog are still reading, I salute your patience. This paragraph makes me sound like a smelly old lady.

But anyways, I'm back and I'm ramblin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment