Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Strokes, The Julio, and The SOV

I've been listening to a lot of Lady Sovereign lately. I'm gonna try and deport her. But not really.

I also just finished my FIRST Barbie doll clothes dress (we will not speak of the "other" one... that was not a dress...) I hope Edmund erases those photos of it from last class and replaces them with this one, because I'm sure it looks more like a garment. It would be kinda funny if he had scissors in his hands and cut it up, then we could call him Edmund Scissorhands. But it wouldn't be that funny.

I've been thinking about my bad art project. I'm thinking about making an intentionally bad video (well, duh) of me making out with photos of characters from "Física o Química". It'll probably be a "remake" of the "Dedicated to the One You Love" project, with crappy titles and all (i.e. " Dedicated to THe 1 U loveprojet")

I hope The Lonely Island makes a video for "Boombox" soon. I'd like to get re-acquainted with my long lost love, Julian Casablancas.


OMG GET RANDOM!

Why, hola, Julio.

Hola, Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment