Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bleh Week

I have to re-do my Barbie doll clothes dress like, MAJORLY. I went to Joann Fabrics yesterday to get a pattern that hopefully turns out to be easy to make. The lady who cut my fabric was telling me that the Project Runway patterns (the one I got) tend to be confusing to read. I read through it a few times and so far it seems OK, since I'm only making a strapless dress. Then the lady (who was a bit older, by the way) apologized for talking to me so much because, "they hadn't given her any drugs." It's kinda hard yet easy to believe that the employees at Joann Fabrics have to be on drugs.

This week hasn't been too interesting. I started to re-do the subtitles of the first episode of "Física o Química", which I did back in November and December. They went a little too quickly the first time around, plus I can't find the file anymore, so I figured it'd be best to start over.

I'm thinking about having an (ironic) slumber party when I finally settle into my new apartment and showcasing it then. I'm thinking about having a lot of parties in my new apartment, actually...

I uploaded my "Please Don't Talk to Me I Fall in Love So Easily" video onto Vimeo:


Please Don't Talk to Me I Fall in Love So Easily from Kimberly P on Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment