Monday, March 30, 2009

The Woody Allen Post


I watched "Annie Hall" yesterday for the first time since high school. It's so much funnier when you're not 15 and haven't had any experience with complex relationships yet. I've sort of been on a Woody Allen kick ever since "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".

I'm on break in Film/Video right now. Just got me some filmz from the Flaxman Library: "Breathless", "La Dolce Vita" and "Love and Death". A Woody Allen film and two other films I'm sure have been referenced in a Woody Allen film at one point or another.

I also started following fake Woody Allen on Twitter -- it's in Spanish, so most of the stuff he "twits" about being Jewish seems mildly racist. For instance, there was one where he said (my translation): "I'm glad I was born in Brooklyn instead of Poland, otherwise I would have been made into a lampshade." Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment