Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Recap

I'm sipping on some crappy (pun intended) Seven Eleven coffee right now, working on some sketches for my food still-lives and watching the cycle of America's Next Top Model I didn't really get a chance to see (cycle 9, with the girl who has Asperger's Syndrome.)

My Spring Break was kinda poopy fun-wise, but it was relaxing. It was probably what I needed in the end. But still, I would've liked to have gone out a bit more. Sigh, people and their visitors/people being visitors elsewhere. My roommate's friend who came to visit was pretty cool.

I went to Unique on Saturday while all of the DePaul/UIC students were celebrating the whitest day of the year. I bought a pair of light brown booties (or... ankle-high boots, I guess) and one of those oversized windbreaker jackets that old ladies (especially my step-grandmother) wore circa the 1990's. However, the "look" kind of reminded me of someone I know after I bought them, so I don't want to give her the wrong impression. I'm suseptible to creeping people out when I seriously don't mean to.

I want to watch Vicky Cristina Barcelona again and book a flight to Madrid. Or Barcelona. I could use some beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment