Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cupcakes and Crap

I've been working on sandwich boards for two days in a row. They're about 3/4 done -- all I need to do is place some balsa wood and some laminated photos and PRESTO! Ready to be placed in certain areas of Chicago.

That's all I have to say. Other than I went shopping yesterday before working on the sandwich boards with Alice. Oh, H&M, how you aid me in finding cool duds.

Bleck, nothing on my iTunes is listenable right now. And I'm not sure if Back of the Yards is safe or not to go to tomorrow to place a sandwich board with a picture of a fair that occurred there in the 1950's.

I made elaborate cupcakes with Bennett and Sam last night. I tried making some fancy puppy cupcakes but ended up making a gay male couple and what Sam called a "Spaghetti Dog." Sam made some kickass cupcakes, including some kittens and a wolf. Bennett's unicorn was prime, horn made out of airheads and horse teeth and all. She's going to document them, so hopefully I can post some photos here soon.

Don't know if my parents have looked through that list of apartments I sent them. They should've looked at them as early as possible, since Craig's List ads expire a week after they've been posted. Arrrrrgh my living situation for next year!

I think I might smell. Otherwise it's a pure coincidence that no one can or is agreeing to share an apartment with me. I will think so until someone else proves otherwise. (I used "otherwise" twice in a paragraph... not being a flexible writer, Kimberly, not... being... flexible.)

Book of reference for our cupcakes:




No comments:

Post a Comment