Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mallrats, Bolex, and Pin-Ups

Repetition was cancelled today, so I spent my 2.89 hours of freedom watching the portion of "Mallrats" that MegaVideo would allow me to and downloading an episode of "7 Vidas", Spain's answer to "Friends". Apparently P. O'Leary has come down with a stomach virus and could not take himself and his furry fur hat on the green line.

Yesterday in Film/Video we scrambled all about the loop to shoot BOTH video and Bolex (film) versions of our project. It consisted of a lot of forgetting and, "Here, you take this and I'll go up and see if..." you get the point. Not to mention a lot of winding. And a short lunch at Patty Burger. Gooooood stuff. The closest you'll get to duck fat fries without waiting until Friday or Saturday to wait in a long line (only the ones at Patty Burger aren't really duck fat fries.)

Going to Patty Burger made me remember how much I like Alberto Vargas paintings, and how many times I've given Vargas posters as gifts to other people except myself. Plus, there's that self-consciousness that goes along with being a heterosexual female and having pin-ups in your dorm room.

But here they are, on my blog:





One of the pin-ups I gave as a gift


Another pin-up I gave as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment