Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Hard to Tell If People Are Actually Reading These...

...But anyways...

I had to attend a Final Cut Pro authorization to get an overnight pass for the Michigan building. It was required for our Film/Video class, however, I didn't see anyone from my class there. Then I hopped on the El and went to Vogue Fabrics to purchase some supplies for my Barbie doll clothes dress.

I also went to Target to buy some Barbie doll clothes. Boy, that was awkward. Then I worked on it. I think it's going to b
e more of a Barbie doll clothes strapless top by Thursday, if even that.

I feel bored and a little depressed. I talked to my Mom a little bit today. She told me another one of those crackpot stories she always hears at work about how people who live alone in apartments during college become isolated and lonely and stop having friends. This is exactly what I was afraid of, and being in my situation it doesn't look good. You see, I'm kind of in between friends, if that even makes sense. I'm sort of growing apart from this one group of people I've been hanging out with since the beginning of school. They've just sort of been ignoring me. That's why I've been a little shy in taking initiative and asking people to hang out. I'm fearing rejection and that thought of, "Oh my God, do we have to invite Kim-bur-leeee?" and the like. In Madrid it seemed so easy. There's a group (maybe 2) I feel I get along with really well, but the whole social thing is just an enigma to me. I need a how-to book on socialization, preferably written by Demetri Martin.

Anyway, MOVING ON...

Learn some Italian:


UPDATE: In a less poopy mood now and ready to write happier blog posts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment