Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Rone-ree.

All right, this apartment thing is getting ridiculous.

March is whittling down and I still haven't found a roommate(s). My parents aren't giving me any information on what I should do, as if finding a place to live was a homework assignment they handed me. And on top of that, I totally come off as a crazy person asking people if they have an apartment/roommate yet. Because starting off an apartment lease with someone by asking, "Hey, can I live with you? None of my friends can live with me and I don't know why it's certainly not because I'm annoyi-" is not the most comforting starting-off point.

Sigh, in other news...

I'm pretty confident in my idea for my final sculpture project. It'll be a soft sculpture (hand-sewn) of four "fallen idols", or celebrities who've had major career crises happen to them: Pee-Wee Herman, Michael Richards, David Hasselhoff and George Michael. They will be little plush dolls in a chain, holding each others' hands. They'll be on the floor. A sad but cute sight to see.

Art History is beginning now. I should wrap this post up right... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment