Saturday, October 3, 2009

9 Problems

I guess the last few posts (minus the puppet ones) make this blog my bitchin' blog: my blog for bitchin' & rantin'. In spirit, I am going to list 9 problems of mine:

1. Paper due Tuesday
2. Presentation due Tuesday
3. Need to make two 3-D objects, even though my construction skills are equivalent to that of a 3-year-old
4. Need to find a new crowd to hang with (Decided to "start fresh" this year by essentially eliminating asshole-y people from my life, yadda yadda yadda)
5. Bored as fuck
6. Would rather be overseas
7. Complicated situation with a member of the opposite sex
8. There's a crack in my kitchen ceiling
9. Want to delete Facebook account, but it's regaining its appeal right after I send out the message telling everyone I'm deleting it.

Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment