Sunday, October 18, 2009

Notes of Interest

-I started another tumblr called "Photo Booth Photo a Day". It's just me taking one photo booth photo of myself everyday and posting it to tumblr. I might delete it, it's not as cool as I thought it was when I thought of the idea.

-I've returned to Twitter after a long hiatus of not understanding what the f to do with it. However, I still don't understand the appeal of "tweeting" that you're going to Jewell-Osco. At least make it remotely funny/interesting. I save my tweets for something along those lines.

-I'm about to watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Mad Men". Just another Sunday evening in the Kimcave.

-P.S. Is it just me, or is kind of lame that Jason Schwartzman stars in and sings the theme song to his own show? There's a little too much of his distinctive voice in a short period of time, in my opinion. E G O E X P L O S I O N . . .

-Here are the two photo booth photos I've posted so far on that one tumblr account:

No comments:

Post a Comment